Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

General FairTax Topics (891)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Camp and Baucus start new website!

Chairman Dave Camp and Senator Max Baucus have started a new website for comments about proposed changes to the tax code. Let's make sure t…

Started by cary henderson

2 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Greg Pickett

Something we can all do!

The Fair Tax is in second place with 911 "cosponsors" The Puerto Rico Status Resolution Act is in first with 1182 "cosponsors"   Can we fi…

0 Jun 17, 2013

Implementation of Fair Tax

I am 72 years old, an ex-CPA and totally agree with the concept of the Fair Tax.  My problem is, however, that I do not believe that it can…

Started by Larry Stanley

8 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Larry Stanley

Alabama Republican Assembly Press Release on IRS

For Immediate Release: Put a “Going Out of Business” sign at the IRS   Statement from the Alabama Republican Assembly on the recent targeti…

Started by Don Wallace

0 May 24, 2013

the IRS targeting/bullying

What is Rep. Woodall's office, AFFT doing to REALLY push the FairTax right now?  (press releases?)   What can FTN do to really get the word…

Started by Jamie Wheeler WA

0 May 15, 2013

A Little FairTax History and Lore

All,Here is a little bit of FairTax History and Lore. There were Democrats on the original legislation.   The FairTax was first introduced…

Started by Jim Bennett

6 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Jim Bennett

K Street 5K an opportunity for us?

We should have a presence here, it's organized, big and will have media coverage. We can agree with them that lobbyists have too…

0 Mar 28, 2013

A Great Opportunity to Promote the FairTax on April 2

I have been notified by the Tax Foundation that on April 2, 2013, they will announce the date of the 2013 Tax Freedom Day. This announcemen…

Started by John Gaver

0 Mar 25, 2013

National End The Income Tax Day! April 13, 2013

Organize a National End The Income Tax Day Event in your home town on April 13, 2013.  As little a one person with a sign on a well travele…

Started by John Wesley Nobles

0 Mar 16, 2013

Understanding the FairTax Webinars

Join us on the 4th Thursday each month for our Webinars.  We provide basic information to help the newest supporters get up to speed on the…

Started by Larry Walters

0 Mar 15, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service