Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

General FairTax Topics (891)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FreeRepublic To launch Weekly Online Radio/Television Show

The conservative website FreeRepublic.com will launch its own weekly online radio/television show beginning The show will debut on Friday t…

Started by Dan Hunt

1 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Dan Hunt

Press Release - Grass Roots Freedom Ride Forms National Chapter to promote FairTax

As Bikers Nationwide prepare for Spring and the Riding Season, GRFR is seeking to encourage promotion of FairTax with supplies and wide spr…

Started by Carol Adams McLean

0 Feb 2, 2009

What are the Community Coordinators doing in your State?

Just wondering what the community coordinators are doing around our country.

Started by Danny Higgins

2 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Jamie Wheeler WA

The FACE of FairTax

This dipper of data will quickly become invalid, but perhaps you'd like to know where we are for one month of FTN. Since it's inception, t…

Started by Gary R. Anderson

1 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Peter D.

TownHall.com Article Endorses The Fair Tax

Mike Adams of TownHall.com wrote an article today regarding the expansion of government by both parties and the corresponding increasing op…

Started by Dan Hunt

0 Feb 2, 2009

Daschle tax problem creates 0ppportunity for Fair Tax

Each time a high profile person has income tax problems we have an opportunity to promote Fair Tax. I just posted a reply on the Washington…

Started by GeneLouis

1 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Pat Conroy

I like the Fair Tax. What can I do?

The major problem I have had for years of supporting the Fair Tax is that once a person hears about the Fair Tax, the first question that i…

Started by chiefcook

5 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Carol Adams McLean

This Morning on WOR710

Props to Ken Hoagland from FairTax.Org for his interview with Joe Bartlett, radio station WOR710 New York. Joe did a 10-minute segment toda…

Started by Jim Bennett

2 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Dan Hunt

Group Seeking Applicant To Prevent anti-government/anti-tax efforts

FYI everyone. The following article details an organization called National Association of Counties (NACO) currently advertising for someon…

Started by Dan Hunt

0 Jan 31, 2009

Response from Congressman Lamar Smith R-TX

As one of only about 10 Republican congressmen to actively OPPOSE the FairTax, I wrote Lamar Smith (my congressman) to ask why and to ask h…

Started by Pat Conroy

6 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Peter D.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service