Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

General FairTax Topics (891)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Centralizing the Leadership for the FairTax

What is being done to centralize the leadership for the FairTax movement. We have supporters like Herman Cain, Mike Huckabee, Neil Bortz, N…

Started by Everett Bennett, Jr.

0 Jan 19, 2009

FILES: Here are some jpeg files to print: right click, COPY IMAGE, PASTE & PRINT!

Started by Brenda Janssen

1 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Brenda Janssen

Opportunity to tell the Obama team to support the Fair Tax

With having posted on the Obama website, change.gov, I just received an email with more ways to give ideas to him. From the email: We want…

Started by Stephanie Sharp

8 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Jim Bennett

Fair Tax Elevator Speech

We all have met folks who have heard of the Fair Tax and some who have not heard of it. How can you tell them about it in less than a minut…

Started by Harry Vance

6 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Sharp

175 invited to join FairTaxnation

I just invited 175 of my closest friends to join FairTaxNation. I state this not to boast or brag but to reinforce the point made on this s…

Started by Dan Hunt

4 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Dan Hunt

Great video about the National Debt

Hello FairTax friends, Have you ever really thought how big One Trillion really is? It is a One followed by 12 Zero's. It would make One M…

Started by Doug Sleeth

0 Jan 10, 2009

New Poll: Make your voice heard! Get everyone to tell the DDDC we need the FairTax

Here is a link to the Democratic party page asking for Americans to "Voice" which topic the president and Congress should take on first and…

Started by Doug Sleeth

0 Jan 10, 2009

Obamas tax plan versus our current and The FairTax

This comparison of the current tax code with Obama's tax plan and the FairTax is on the FairTax.org Website. It is something great to share…

Started by Dave Sibole

1 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Jim Tomasik

Herman Cain's Intelligent Thinkers Movement (HITM)

Herman Cain of WSB Atlanta is also a STRONG proponent of replacing the Tax Code with the FairTax and has started a grassroots movement of t…

Started by Barbara Jalbert

3 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Barbara Jalbert

WTTW Chicago + Chicago Sun-Times

Greetings all. I have contacted channel 11 ( WTTW ) in Chicago and requested for them to feature FAIRTAX for a story line topic for the sho…

Started by Thomas J. Contreras

0 Jan 4, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service