Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Dan Hunt's Discussions (243)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

"Dennis We pay the embedded tax every time it's imposed at each stage of production,…"

Dan Hunt replied Aug 29, 2010 to On Implementation of Fair Tax - Taxed Twice on Savings?

87 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by chiefcook

"Isn't there a sales marketing axiom only a very small percentage(single digits) of a…"

Dan Hunt replied Aug 27, 2010 to One Million Fairtax DVDs distributed by Nov. 2, 2010

4 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by chiefcook

"E Wolf All forms of income are currently taxed including savings and capital gains…"

Dan Hunt replied Aug 9, 2010 to On Implementation of Fair Tax - Taxed Twice on Savings?

87 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by chiefcook

"Ron The Fair Tax is associated with the political right because the political left…"

Dan Hunt replied Jul 31, 2010 to Our Best Opportunity for Promoting The FairTax is wasting away!

39 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by cary henderson

"Arthur I understand exactly how you feel. I've used many of the same methods as you…"

Dan Hunt replied Jul 29, 2010 to Our Best Opportunity for Promoting The FairTax is wasting away!

39 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by cary henderson

"I recently had correspondence with someone I have come to know through local tea par…"

Dan Hunt replied Jun 16, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"Gerald AFFT did run counter ads."

Dan Hunt replied May 20, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"Gerald In reference to your remark about the "Tim Burns reaction" there area few ke…"

Dan Hunt replied May 20, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"I attended a meet and greet for U.S. Connecticut Republican Senatorial Candidate Vin…"

Dan Hunt replied May 12, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"I was at a meet and greet last night with Connecticut Republican Senatorial candidat…"

Dan Hunt replied May 6, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service