Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

alfairtax-Kelley Frederick's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Who is the latest Cosponsor? I haven't see it published anywhere? I would love to go…"

alfairtax-Kelley Frederick replied Sep 23, 2009 to FairTaxNation Storms the HILL on April 15, 2010... R U with me (us)?!!! LET THE PLANNING BEGIN!!!

35 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Jamie Wheeler WA

"STORM THE HILL Event, you must read the biographies of our two excellent feature spe…"

alfairtax-Kelley Frederick replied Aug 24, 2009 to FairTax Nation Goes To Washington Sept. 11 2009!

51 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Jim Tomasik

"Yea for Rep. Bilbray but poopoo on Neil Cavutoo! Mr. Cavuto should issue an statemen…"

alfairtax-Kelley Frederick replied Jun 15, 2009 to Let's thank Rep Brian Bilbray (R-Calif.) for his support.

2 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by micheleking

"Let's not forget who else supported the other than FairTax candidate i.e., Rush Limb…"

alfairtax-Kelley Frederick replied Apr 17, 2009 to Glenn Beck Favors Flat Income Tax

32 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Ron Teidel

"Has Beck become "Benedict Beck" I thought he was a huge FairTax supporter? If this i…"

alfairtax-Kelley Frederick replied Apr 14, 2009 to Glenn Beck Favors Flat Income Tax

32 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Ron Teidel

"Joshua, go look at the advertisement again. It says AD BY GOOGLE at the bottom. They…"

alfairtax-Kelley Frederick replied Apr 9, 2009 to Freedom Works is running Flat Tax vs FairTax Poll as Google Ads!

13 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Matt Wilkerson

"Jim as a representative of FTN you could contact all 51 cosponsors and ask for a don…"

alfairtax-Kelley Frederick replied Apr 9, 2009 to Freedom Works is running Flat Tax vs FairTax Poll as Google Ads!

13 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Matt Wilkerson

"Five years ago flat tax was almost dead! Now it has had a resurgence, I think, becau…"

13 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Matt Wilkerson

"Randy, Googles ads are rolling ads and are replaced every few minutes or hours(not s…"

13 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Matt Wilkerson

"In Alabama, we have a lot of issues in the new around legalizing gambling, maybe usi…"

alfairtax-Kelley Frederick replied Apr 9, 2009 to New Grassroots Fairtax DVD - Nominate your favorite video!

18 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by alfairtax-Kelley Frederick

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service