Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Steve Bang's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Adding a VAT to the income tax will only accelerate the bankruptcy of the US of A. T…"

Steve Bang replied Apr 2, 2010 to Death Blow to the FairTax?

6 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Sean Fagan

"I have already but it looks like there are more candidates now. I'll try to get a li…"

Steve Bang replied Jan 2, 2010 to Please help David Castillo - 3rd District WA State

2 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Steve Bang

"Great news. I am trying to get WA State (which is pretty much a FairTax state alread…"

Steve Bang replied Dec 31, 2009 to Status of the Missouri FairTax Constitutional Amendment

5 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"Can we get a ruling on this from Ken Hoagland or John Linder? Thanks Steve"

Steve Bang replied Dec 22, 2009 to Is the Fair Tax due and collectable on "Endorsements"?

15 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Tom Goldie

"Yes. I would not trust Russell to actually be a leader on it. He would probably vote…"

Steve Bang replied Dec 21, 2009 to Hey Washington State! Its time to get REALLY busy! Rep. Baird will not seek re-election.

7 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Steve Bang

"Castillo has it on his site - by name. Russell pulled a weasel move by stating that…"

Steve Bang replied Dec 21, 2009 to Hey Washington State! Its time to get REALLY busy! Rep. Baird will not seek re-election.

7 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Steve Bang

"Sean, The front runner is not clear yet. Before Jaime Herrera threw her hat in the…"

7 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Steve Bang

"I am on it. There are three declared Republican candidates - Jon Russell is a suppor…"

Steve Bang replied Dec 19, 2009 to Hey Washington State! Its time to get REALLY busy! Rep. Baird will not seek re-election.

7 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Steve Bang

"I never say anything about a subject that I am ignorant about. I think that would be…"

Steve Bang replied Dec 15, 2009 to We need to get Huckabee to talk to O'Reilly about the prebate!

8 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Tom Goldie

"I don't have any R's in my district or Senate (WA State). Otherwise I'd be all over…"

Steve Bang replied Dec 14, 2009 to Action Call

5 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Jim Tomasik

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service