Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Steve Bang's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I like Sean's 'boots on the ground' - Storm the Hill 2 idea. Does it make sense to s…"

Steve Bang replied Oct 30, 2009 to Charlie Rangel

24 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Steve Bang

"Ron, You raise a very good point. I think that word is there to appease those that…"

Steve Bang replied Oct 29, 2009 to I Could Use Some Open Discussion From Valuable Supporters Of FairTax

43 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"Abe, If anyone has doubts, I challenge them to name a better way to grow the econom…"

Steve Bang replied Oct 28, 2009 to FAIRTAX is an AMERICAN thing! Words from Brian Baird in WA State...what does this sound like to you?

20 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"It was me actually, Steve ;-). He is on the verge of dropping his modification and c…"

Steve Bang replied Oct 28, 2009 to FAIRTAX is an AMERICAN thing! Words from Brian Baird in WA State...what does this sound like to you?

20 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"Jim, I have met with both of his opponents. They are both FairTaxers. One will make…"

20 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"Sean, I know his statement is for a modified FairTax. I am all over him to co-spons…"

20 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"His initial response was for a modified FairTax. We are working on him to co-sponsor…"

20 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service