Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Jim Bennett's Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Tony. I'll send the senator a thank-you also. ~Jim"

Jim Bennett replied May 10, 2009 to New Senate FairTax Co-Sponsor

29 May 18, 2009
Reply by micheleking

"Thank you, Matt, for the information. I'll certainly let you and the group know if I…"

Jim Bennett replied May 3, 2009 to National Small Business Association Supports the FairTAx

7 May 4, 2009
Reply by Matt Wilkerson

"Dan, You have to go to their "Issues" tab. It's one of the main points. Best regards…"

Jim Bennett replied May 3, 2009 to National Small Business Association Supports the FairTAx

7 May 4, 2009
Reply by Matt Wilkerson

"It is correct that the Missouri proposal does not abolish the Missouri Estate Tax. B…"

Jim Bennett replied Apr 20, 2009 to MISSOURI HOUSE APPROVES STATE FAIR TAX CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT, SENDS RESOLUTION TO STATE SENATE

10 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by The Daughter of Liberty

"Dan, I was on at 11 a.m. The number rose from 10 to over 20 as people came to hear W…"

Jim Bennett replied Mar 30, 2009 to Fair Taxer Addresses Annual Convention of NJ Libertarian Party

3 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Marilyn Rickert

"Great idea Stephanie! I went on and voted for, and commented on, the Fair Tax. ~Jim…"

Jim Bennett replied Jan 14, 2009 to Opportunity to tell the Obama team to support the Fair Tax

8 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Jim Bennett

"Harry, That's a good elevator speech. Mine is pretty close but more broad-brushed. M…"

Jim Bennett replied Jan 13, 2009 to Fair Tax Elevator Speech

6 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Sharp

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service