Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Sean Fagan's Discussions (390)

Discussions Replied To (375) Replies Latest Activity

"Nancy - you have the right sentiment and I agree that we need to speak louder. Howev…"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 16, 2009 to Glenn Beck Favors Flat Income Tax

32 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Ron Teidel

"Before we all go over the cliff on this one, let's make sure we have our ducks in a…"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 13, 2009 to A National Sales Tax on TOP of the income tax?

6 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by William J McCrain Jr

"Everyone should take cameras with them - especially camcorders"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 9, 2009 to Be Aware Tea Party Opposition May Attempt to disrupt The Rallies

13 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Dan Hunt

"Does the ad actually allow a person to vote or does it just take them to freedom wor…"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 9, 2009 to Freedom Works is running Flat Tax vs FairTax Poll as Google Ads!

13 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Matt Wilkerson

"Personally, I am in favor of the idea. However, I have no idea where the Florida sta…"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 8, 2009 to Indiana FairTax is coming fully on board!

3 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"Randy "Its Time" can be found at the bottom of the main page"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 7, 2009 to New Grassroots Fairtax DVD - Nominate your favorite video!

18 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by alfairtax-Kelley Frederick

"I believe the video was made 2 years ago - the Fair Tax hasn't changed since then.…"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 7, 2009 to New Grassroots Fairtax DVD - Nominate your favorite video!

18 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by alfairtax-Kelley Frederick

"I've found the Geraldo at Large Joe the Plumber interview video... Go to: http://ww…"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 7, 2009 to Email to Geraldo Rivera and His Fox News Friends About the FairTax

27 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"I searched the Fox news site and found the "Geraldo At Large" page and while there i…"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 6, 2009 to Email to Geraldo Rivera and His Fox News Friends About the FairTax

27 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"I certainly have to agree with you on this and I would have to think that we would b…"

Sean Fagan replied Apr 6, 2009 to Daily Open Thread. 4/2/09

10 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service