Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Jamie Wheeler WA's Discussions (454)

Discussions Replied To (208) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.fairtaxnation.com/group/washingtonfairtax/forum/topics/motion-to-amend-th…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Feb 6, 2012 to Pierce County GOP Platform Committee

2 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Larry Killion

"Romney has opposed the FairTax since his FIRST run...moving on! Gingrich & maybe…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jan 30, 2012 to Fair Tax can Help Romney Recover

2 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Jamie Wheeler WA

"LOVE IT!!!  Reposting this on my twitter and FaceBook!"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Nov 15, 2011 to Let's rename (rebrand) the flat tax to the Drug Dealer Relief Act ;-).

2 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Scott Bankston

"I am a Cainiac...BUT his 999 plan SUCKS....to put it lightly, but I also am trying t…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Sep 20, 2011 to MILLER: An economic-recovery solution Herman Cain’s strategy for overhauling the tax code

9 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by GeneLouis

"Because MOST of those 90,000 don't KNOW about FTN...and FTN is not just to say "LIKE…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jul 17, 2011 to Are you on FaceBook? Have you "LIKED"

2 Jul 17, 2011

"Woooo Hoooo and NOW STORMING THE  HILL Should be a UTMOST importance!!!    Friday, J…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jul 6, 2011 to House Ways & Means Committee scheduled

4 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Arthur Bruce Robertson

"The countdown has begun!  JOIN US!!! Show your commitment by joining the Storming th…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jul 3, 2011 to Are you going to help STORM the HILL on Friday, July 29?

2 Jul 3, 2011

"http://www.fairtaxnation.com/group/mycareerfieldis_______isupporttheftbecause______"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jul 2, 2011 to Battling the NaySayers...getting a perspective from...

3 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by cary henderson

"The goal is to have a SEPARATE Discussion for each different career field different…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jul 2, 2011 to Battling the NaySayers...getting a perspective from...

3 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by cary henderson

"LOVE the "title"  FairTax FLASH Event!!!  I was calling it FairTax Corner Wave.... K…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Jun 25, 2011 to Is a VITAL tool already in place NOT being used?

3 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Frank Gilbert

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service