Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Deborah in Ohio's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"We need to print FairTax Nation business cards with the website address on them to p…"

Deborah in Ohio replied Apr 18, 2009 to This site had the largest number of hits ever yesterday.

10 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Nancy L. Gatchel

"It's probably a good idea to enact the FairTax exactly as written, since leading eco…"

Deborah in Ohio replied Apr 16, 2009 to Proposed 28th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: The Fair Tax Amendment

28 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Deborah in Ohio

"Ron, I'm not sure we nail down all the details in an Amendment to the Constitution,…"

Deborah in Ohio replied Apr 16, 2009 to Proposed 28th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: The Fair Tax Amendment

28 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Deborah in Ohio

"Ginny or Chris can help you get in touch with the webmaster on HuckPAC who can tell…"

Deborah in Ohio replied Apr 12, 2009 to $422?

7 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Deborah in Ohio

"Nancy, the female was Liz Claman of the Fox Business Network."

Deborah in Ohio replied Apr 12, 2009 to Email to Geraldo Rivera and His Fox News Friends About the FairTax

27 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"When I first heard about the Fair Tax I laughed and said it would never happen. Then…"

Deborah in Ohio replied Apr 9, 2009 to Email to Geraldo Rivera and His Fox News Friends About the FairTax

27 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"Now, I'm looking for Democrat Fair Tax videos. I wonder if I will find any. Here's w…"

Deborah in Ohio replied Apr 8, 2009 to New Grassroots Fairtax DVD - Nominate your favorite video!

18 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by alfairtax-Kelley Frederick

"Joshua, here are a few more FairTax videos that I like. They're not official ones. T…"

Deborah in Ohio replied Apr 8, 2009 to New Grassroots Fairtax DVD - Nominate your favorite video!

18 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by alfairtax-Kelley Frederick

"Yes, I can see that this one line was confusing. I typed a run on sentence and didn'…"

Deborah in Ohio replied Apr 6, 2009 to Email to Geraldo Rivera and His Fox News Friends About the FairTax

27 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"I can't find the actual video, but Geraldo said something like, "That's too bad." af…"

Deborah in Ohio replied Apr 6, 2009 to Email to Geraldo Rivera and His Fox News Friends About the FairTax

27 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service