Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Danny Higgins's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I just shared the join link on the Facebook fan page as a status update.  For those…"

Danny Higgins replied Jan 17, 2011 to Everyone Needs To Visit The FairTax Facebook Site!

22 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Jon Koth

"Update for Indiana. All 9 Districts were won by FairTax supporting candidates who ha…"

Danny Higgins replied May 10, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"Indiana Every single candidate on this list for Indiana has PLEDGED to Co-sponsor if…"

Danny Higgins replied Apr 29, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"Hey David. I am looking for a blogger with a progressive Democrat point of view to c…"

Danny Higgins replied Jan 2, 2010 to My new book includes a chapter on the Fair Tax!

3 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Tony

"I recommend fairtaxer's post pro-fairtax messages on sarah palin's fan page wall urg…"

Danny Higgins replied Nov 1, 2009 to Sarah Palin?

39 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Donald martin

"I feel strongly that if either party were to add the FairTax to their party platform…"

Danny Higgins replied Sep 25, 2009 to WHAT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY NEEDS

28 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Gale Joy

"What are the chances that you could youtube this slide show?"

Danny Higgins replied Jun 4, 2009 to PowerPoint Presentation

16 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Nancy L. Gatchel

"The show is archived if you go to www.radio.jjessup.com. Just push Play on the playe…"

Danny Higgins replied May 22, 2009 to Listen as FairTax Nation's Jim Tomasik, special guest Thursday 5pm est. on The John Jessup Radio Show.

6 May 22, 2009
Reply by John D.Jessup

"Hugh Hewitt? Is that the Club for Growth guy?"

Danny Higgins replied Apr 20, 2009 to "The Fair Tax Fantasy"

12 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Timothy O'Brien

"My wife has found facebook to be a very good lead capture for the fairtax and for yo…"

Danny Higgins replied Feb 10, 2009 to Facebook Group?

8 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Tony

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service