Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

All Discussions Tagged 'Tax' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Great Opportunity to Promote the FairTax on April 2

I have been notified by the Tax Foundation that on April 2, 2013, they will announce the date of the 2013 Tax Freedom Day. This announcemen…

Started by John Gaver

0 Mar 25, 2013

Understanding the FairTax Webinars

Join us on the 4th Thursday each month for our Webinars.  We provide basic information to help the newest supporters get up to speed on the…

Started by Larry Walters

0 Mar 15, 2013

IRS Collections Report Reveals Frightening Data About Top 400 Taxpayers

IRS Collections data for the Top 400 Taxpayers reveals several some frightening, but very predictable effects from government's attempt to…

Started by John Gaver

0 Sep 10, 2012

We Don't Need Italy's Income Tax System

Here is one horror that needs to be advertised to the voting majority...the Skynet Tax Collection System.  According to the article linke…

Started by GeneLouis

1 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Robert Williams

Fair Tax can Help Romney Recover

Many of the attacks on Romney by the DNC (and some of his Republican opponents) are centered on the 15% capital gains tax rate that he has…

Started by GeneLouis

2 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Jamie Wheeler WA

Gary Johnson - The Only Fair Tax Presidential Candidate Who Will Probably Run in The General Election

None of the 2012 Democratic or Republican Primary candidates are supporting the Fair Tax.   Here is a clip of Ex-Governor Gary Johnson sa…

Started by GeneLouis

1 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Frank Gilbert

From Out of the Woodwork (Slams against the FairTax)

From Out of the Woodwork Group Blog Entry in The FairTax-Greater Orlando Area Supporters Blog   It is easy to tell the FairTax is gaining m…

Started by Larry Walters

2 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Robert Williams

Tax Freedom Day Clocks updated for 2011

It's that time of year again. The Tax Foundation has just announced Tax Freedom Day for 2011 and ActionAmerica has updated the Tax Freedom…

Started by John Gaver

1 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by John Gaver

The Debt Commission's Tax Reform

The Debt Commission's report, "The Moment of Truth" includes a "tax reform" component. While it's more comprehensive than most, it still me…

Started by Okey Spaulding

0 Dec 3, 2010

Tax Reform Speech from 1966

I'm not sure who has heard or knows of this, but I was given a CD by a fellow FairTaxer here in Oklahoma and told to listen to it in the ca…

Started by Tony

1 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Mark Schaff

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service