Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

All Discussions Tagged 'tax' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Understanding the FairTax Webinars

Join us on the 4th Thursday each month for our Webinars.  We provide basic information to help the newest supporters get up to speed on the…

Started by Larry Walters

0 Mar 15, 2013

You won’t have to calculate or report your federal tax

When the FairTax Act of 2013 (H.R.25/S.13) is enacted,[1] the FairTax will be the only federal tax you pay.[2] You won’t have to calculate…

Started by Daniel Dyer

1 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Frank Gilbert

New Book Exposes Tax Myth and Makes a Strong Case For The FairTax

Just in time for Tax Day and the still upcoming Tax Freedom Day, a new book has been released that makes not only a compelling case for the…

Started by John Gaver

0 Apr 15, 2012

Boortz Supports Cain's 9-9-9

Boortz has lost his "Priest" hood.  After all of the work he has put in to talking about, writing about the FairTax, today he has turned co…

Started by Larry Walters

8 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by cary henderson

9-9-9 Must be Deep 6-6-6 ed.

In spite of giving candidate Herman Cain a pass with his 9-9-9 tax plan, I now speak strongly against it.  Mr. Cain will not be President. …

Started by Larry Walters

4 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Larry Walters

Let's rename (rebrand) the flat tax to the Drug Dealer Relief Act ;-).

Let's rebrand the flat tax to the “Drug Dealer Relief Act” since criminals will never pay income taxes, flat or not. Then refer to it that…

Started by Steve Bang

2 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Scott Bankston

Tax reform hearing

I listened to the full hearing twice and recorded my observations and comments here along with timestamps to the more interesting bits ->…

Started by Nori Lamphere

4 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Nori Lamphere

And We Think We Have it Bad - Check Out the UK

I just read where the Adam Smith Institute has announced the UK Tax Freedom Day for 2011. Are you ready for this?   Brits work for 5 whole…

Started by John Gaver

3 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by John Gaver

Passing the FairTax

Would everyone who can vote collect the monthly Pre-Bate?   I believe, if the taxing authority is at the state level, everyone with a bank…

Started by James Russell

0 Sep 18, 2010

rangel-charged-with-ethics-violations

http://congress.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/07/22/rangel-charged-with-ethics-violations/He'd probably not be charged if the FairTax was in place…

Started by Steve Bang

2 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Steve Bang

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service