Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

We have about 400 ducking, dodging targets in our cross hairs. We will take careful aim.

Wake up all of you sleepy FairTaxers! We've got a lot of work to do and I've got a plan to get it done!

Jim Tomasik

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is one for local communities.
Go to the local Chamber of Commerce office and pick up a memebership book.
Then simply mail each business an info or a package of the benefits of FairTax, maybe even include some of the samplings of what a paycheck would look like before and after FairTax to hand out to employees.
If you already have meetings in your area, include that as well. If your planning one wait a couple of weeks and do it again with reference to the meeting, this websie and what type of information you will have at the meetings.

Initially I would not include any of the tax related businesses such "HR" or lawyers that deal with taxes, also accountants. You may have a lot on your hands if you are not well prepared for the questions.

Whatever you do, be consistent on content and presentation, otherwise be professional.
Actually, accounts haven't expressed any sentiments about being threatened by the FairTax. In fact, if they voice an opinion on the subject, it's that they have much better ways to spend their time than the menial task of crunching tax numbers... they'd rather be helping their clients plan for the future, diversify their portfolios, and send their kids to a good college.

Even those working for the IRS itself have been all but silent, and one has even come forward to lent their *support*, saying that the IRS is corrupt beyond belief and must be stopped. It seems that the FairTax is just a really good idea, and clearly, its time has come.
FairTax Nation is now 1000+ members strong!!!
We've nearly doubled that in a month.
Archimedes Quotes
Archimedes Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.

So, FairTax may be the lever, but we seem to be badly lacking a place to stand. I like the idea of meetings and large 'group walks.' Something 'OUT THERE,' and visible. This E-mail stuff is nice, but it's sort of like 'preaching to the choir.' I want to see if I can come up with some kind of focus for a meeting here in the San Antonio area. A good speaker? What would draw some group of more that 10 enthusiasts?

Peter
FREE FOOD. It gets a big crowd all the time.
Hmm, sounds like 'free money.' Seems to be drawing a pretty big crowd right now. So, with you cooking, where's the venue? What is the source of the 'free food.'
How about a 1 page pdf that people can print out, fold, and leave in airplane pockets, restaurants, library books, school books, letters to government officials, etc.
Now thats a good idea!
We have the trifold, download, cut it and leave it at the libraries as book markers, on counter tops, our small town has multiple places at restruants for community postings. If you start looking around there are numerous places to do this.
Advertising Idea

Just one little idea that was brought up in another group I think we can all work on thats both cheap yet effective :)
I'm encourage to see the variety of answers to the question on the profile of how did you hear about Fair Tax Nation. They are not only by email and personal invitations but from radio and internet searches and fairtax.org Our time has come.

Dave Sibole

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service