Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Hey folks.  I haven't been around for a while because I've been focused on building our financial ministry, including the radio program called "Ballancing Your Budget".  Our program is an informational show where we try to Enrich people with knowledge, Encourage them with confidence, and Empower them with continued Christian support.

I want to interview someone with extensive knowledge on the Fair Tax initiative some time in May.  If anyone is interested in joining me please send an e-mail to radio@godsdollar.com.  You can learn more about what our organization is about at www.godsdollar.com

Please remember that this is not a political program because we are a 501(c)(3), but we do expose and discuss financial issues from a Christian perspective.  I would appreciate it if only those who share the same core Biblical principles I state on our website would offer their expertise about Fair Tax.

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rodney - welcome back

Please allow me some time to ponder your request. I think it is a good topic and certainly a reasonable request. We just had a dynamic speaker at our conference in the name of Pastor Whitney who did an excellent job of tying this all together. Pastor Whitney also delivered the invocation at the rally at Freedom Plaza. You might wish to review the C-Span video of the event to get a good idea what Pastor Whitney is all about - I think you will like what you see and hear.

I'm not suggesting that Pastor Whitney is a FairTax expert and may not be a perfect "fit" for your program, but I do think it is possible for someone here to carry his message forward and relate how his message may apply to the FairTax.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service