Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Human Events
Below please find a special message from one of our advertisers, FairTax. From time to time, we receive opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to know about. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing.

"Our federal tax system is, in short, utterly impossible, utterly u... -President Ronald Reagan

Dear Fellow Conservative,

You know him as one of the greatest President's in American history.

I knew him growing up as "Dad."

Growing up with him was nothing short of an adventure, an education in the meaning of freedom. He was full of love and warmth and the strength of belief and character. He embraced whole heartedly the concept of liberty, patriotism and the bold and just vision of our Founding Fathers.

I have no doubt my father would be one of the FairTax's greatest champions had the FairTax Bill existed in his day. Therefore, as his eldest son, I have accepted the position of Honorary Chairman of the FairTax National Victory Campaign and am forming the Reagan FairTax Victory Team.

I want you on my team! You can invest $100 and become a Reagan Team Captain, or invest just $50 and become a Team Leader. If you are ever sorry you joined, even on the last day of your membership, your dues will be 100% refunded. Click
here and join my Reagan FairTax Team Right Here, Right Now!

It is time and past time for our next tax revolution - together we can make it happen!

This is the 30th Anniversary of my father's successful campaign to defeat Jimmy Carter for President. Then, as now, the nation was mired in a deep economic recession, our nation was viewed as in decline domestically and internationally, and the American people were looking for real and substantive change in the direction of our country. My father, Ronald Reagan, offered and went on to provide exactly what he promised, real and positive change for the United States. A big part of turning our country around was the Reagan Tax Cuts and the Reagan Tax Reforms.

The FairTax will provide the same kind of free enterprise driven economic growth, simplified tax system, reduced taxes to honest Americans, millions of new jobs and a realistic way of dealing with the massive and rapidly growing deficit.

As my father said: "We need true tax reform that will at least make a start toward restoring for our children the American Dream that wealth is denied to no one, that each individual has the right to fly as high as his strength and ability will take him. . . . But we cannot have such reform while our tax policy is engineered by people who view the tax as a means of achieving changes in our social structure."

He was right then - and that's why we need the FairTax right now.

So click here and join my Reagan FairTax Victory Team.

The FairTax Bill now being considered in Congress, with more than 60 Senators and Members of the House of Representatives sponsoring the FairTax Bill. Why does the FairTax bill have so much support?

Because the FairTax will:
  • Eliminate forever all federal income taxes, Social Security taxes, pension taxes, capital gains taxes, taxes on businesses small and large, death taxes and all federal payroll deductions, and replace them with a single sales tax on new items purchased at retail.
  • Shut down the IRS, and assign the 67,500-page, hopelessly complex US Tax Code to the trash pile.

• Free our clergy and other religious leaders to preach what they choose from their pulpits, ending forever the power of the IRS to censor freedom of religion in America and close congregations with which they disagree.

• Attract trillions of dollars into the U.S. economy currently in offshore accounts hiding from income and other federal taxes.

• Expand the national tax base dramatically to include taxation of those who illegally avoid taxation, such as drug dealers, illegal aliens and other criminals, or who benefit from special tax breaks given to the politically powerful.

• Lift the weight of federal taxes and payroll deductions entirely from millions of working poor and retired people.

• Reduce Taxes on Honest Americans by expanding the tax base to tax illegal immigrants, drug dealers and others who earn money illegally, and those who rich enough and powerful enough to make tax loopholes for themselves in the 67,500 pages of fine print in the impossibly complex U. S. Tax Code.
The FairTax is the shortest path to full economic recovery and millions of new jobs, ending Congressional corruption of the tax code and providing significant tax relief to the middle class. The FairTax is our one real hope of creating the economic boom we need to deal with the massive and growing budget deficit.

It is time the political class heard from the rest of us about public policy that actually benefits the public instead of Washington insiders.

So click here. Take action now to join the Reagan FairTax Victory T...

More than 80 prominent economists, including Dr. Vernon Smith, winner of the Nobel Prize in economics, agree with me that the FairTax will create the economic boom we desperately need, and is our one great hope for lifting the growing tax burden from the American people and our struggling economy.

In the coming weeks and months, expect to see me on the national stage for the FairTax. I'll be asking a lot of you because our nation needs each of us right now.

This is our year for the FairTax and I am thrilled to join the fight!

Michael Reagan
Honorary Chairman, FairTax National Victory Campaign

P.S. Are you ready to fight for America, to join me in making a difference, to put our beloved country back on the right track? We must reach 140,000,000 voters in 50 states to demand Congress act on the FairTax Bill which is before them now.

Please
click here now to join me as a Member of your FairTax organization and become a part of the Reagan FairTax Team.

Click here to go to the original article.

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

J.D.

Do you have the link for this?
This was sent to me in an email from Human Events.
Thank you Mark.
I've been copying this around to people and emailing to TEA Party folks. I just trimmed off the Human Events banner so their will no longer be a need for their disclaimer.

It is being very well received as it should be. I recommend we all pass this around.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service