Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Could she become a FairTax advocate?

FairTax is rouge to DC thinking just like she is.

Views: 186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If we lead, the leaders will follow.
With Ken Hoagland's annoucement that Mike Reagan will be the Honary Chairman, I believe leaders will now start like at the FairTax more seriously and with the people pushing they better hear us!
Where are you getting this from?
OK, I got it.
Ummm, but doesn't this more or less suggest the abandonment of the bipartisan stance?
> I don't believe so. We can still get some high profile Democrats on board if they will step forward. We need to reinforce our efforts to win them.
Heres an idea that just popped in my head. For the next big FT Convention, contact her a few months beforehand and just offer her a speaker's fee of $100,000.00. I'm not as principled as I used to be and if we gotta bribe people into endorsing the FT, then so be it! I'd throw in a few bucks, thats for sure.
I say offer her a speakers fee of $100,000 but also add that we're not supported by Unions...we're just trying to save the nation and see if she'll do it for free.

I'd just like to ask her face to face....'FairTax.......yes or no?'
The one time she was in Oklahoma people queued up at 4am and sold it out in minutes.
Now Tony, given a choice of $100,000 or free - which do you think she'd pick?

:-)
Sarah Palin.....in all honesty.....I don't know.
I would support Sarah Palin if she publicly announced her support for the Fair Tax but if Huckabee runs, it will be moot because he has so much more credibility than Sarah.

Possibly Huckabee will ask Sarah to run as VP? But I would rather see an independent run as VP with Huckabee.
HERMAN CAIN for VP!!! Goo FairTax!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service