Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

FairTax friends, I was banging on the FairTax drum 4 years ago along with all of the other common-sense folks here.

The key reason this is important to FairTaxers is to know who and what we are REALLY up against.  Until we do, we will chase our tails and never get anywhere (which is exactly what the corrupt influencers want).  Once we truly understand the true disease we can more effectively come up with remedies and organize around them.

Please watch the 3:39 minute movie embedded trailer below (or here if embedding isn't working).  The full movie can be viewed via streaming video for free at 
http://www.thrivemovement.com/the_movie.

SYNOPSIS

THRIVE is an unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.

INTERVIEWS in THRIVE

Duane Elgin, Nassim Haramein, Steven Greer, Jack Kasher, Daniel Sheehan, Adam Trombly, Brian O'Leary, Vandana Shiva, John Gatto, Deepak Chopra, David Icke, Catherine Austin Fitts, G. Edward Griffin, Bill Still, John Perkins, Paul Hawken, Aqeela Sherrills, Evon Peter, Angel Kyodo Williams, Elisabet Sahtouris, Amy Goodman, and Barbara Marx Hubbard.

REVIEWS

"STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING, sit down, and watch this film! No REALLY, I mean it. This is one of the most IMPORTANT films I’ve seen…Thrive brings together the New Energy and Occupy movements in a coherent, well constructed synergy that EVERYONE should see NOW!"

-Mark Heley, Blogger

"THRIVE is more than a documentary relevant to the times. It is more than a well-researched and alarming insight into who really controls how the world works. It is a recipe and blueprint for how we can, each and every one of us, thrive in the way that the rest of nature does – easily, naturally and with expansive grace. For this last point alone, it is more than worth the time to see."

-Odyssey Magazine

WHAT VIEWERS ARE SAYING

"MUST, MUST SEE! This film is a considered, thoroughly researched, even-handed look at the state of the world in all of it shame and glory."

-J.C.
".... Literally my favorite film of all time and has not only put wind in the sails of my life in general; but made me feel less alone and more vibrant in who I am specifically and what I specifically came here to do and be."

-D.M.
"I lived in the world of "institutional investment banking" working with the 13th largest firm in the US for almost a decade (research department and national research conference coordinator) in the 80s and I can assure you that the film is accurate. Technologies in so many fields, including medical cures that I personally viewed were, and still are, buried. Yes, it is time to wake up, but more importantly, it is time to support the movement and get involved. The site has it all and I have signed up."

-J.S.

More reviews at the official THRIVE site.

Views: 446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't know if this really relates to the FairTax all that much. I didn't get that impression from the trailer anyway.

Matthew, it is true that there is not a direct link to the FairTax.  Perhaps I should have specified this upfront.

The only tie to the FairTax is me and several other FairTax evangelists from a few years ago who started really searching for the truth since it was becoming clear that the game was rigged.  Proof of my FairTax tie can be found via a speech that I gave at the 2009 Tax Day Tea Party that mentions the tea party AT THIS LINK.  You can also see some of my posts from a few years ago here.

What I found is that the tax code is only one piece of the puzzle on what is holding our country back...  If we truly want to understand the remedy, we need to fully understand the disease.  The full disease (i.e. larger puzzle) comes clearly into view by watching the movie THRIVE.

This two-hour documentary will shed some light on why the powers-that-be have us chasing common sense but have the power and influence to ensure that all we do is "chase" but never succeed.

The movie is definitely worth the watch.

Thanks, ~Art

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service