While watching IOUSA on CNN I went to www.pgpf.org and found the story of the CNN airing.
I posted the following to: http://www.pgpf.org/blog/?storyId=24279
The FairTax would do much to help solve the debt problem.
On January 11, 2009 4:09 PM, Art Villa said:
Injunction (meant to say in conjunction) with many of the approaches that this foundation recommends, the FairTax could be a big part of the solution to get our nation's financial house in order. The FairTax would:
1. Invite investment back to our nation by eliminating capital gains tax.
2. Invite our industrial/manufacturing base back by eliminating Corporate Tax and highly regressive Payroll Taxes.
3. Streamline tax compliance by piggy-backing on the back of state sales tax systems that are currently in place in 45/50 states.
4. Enable Americans to build wealth again.
5. Ensure that no legal family will pay Federal Sales Tax until after their family survival is achieved via the FairTax prebate provision
6. Broaden our tax base to all who consume within our lands including tax evaders/avoiders as well as foreign business travelers and tourists.
There are many more benefits to the FairTax. Please visit www.fairtax.org and/or www.fairtaxnation.ning.com for more information and to get involved.