Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

General FairTax Topics (891)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We are up to 57 Cosposnors. Lets keep it rolling

: Rep Kline, John [MN-2] - 1/14/2013 Rep Graves, Sam [MO-6] - 1/14/2013 Rep Radel, Trey [FL-19] - 1/14/2013 Rep Meadows, Mark [NC-11] - 1…

Started by Mark Schaff

0 Jan 18, 2013

Signatures Required

Add mInvite Neal Boortz, the author of The FairTax Book, to spend one hour talking with the President about tax reform.https://petitions.…

Started by Mark Schaff

0 Jan 15, 2013

IRS INSANITY & Perverse Incentives, Share yours...

"I will be divorcing my lovely wife of 25 years now to save money on taxes.  The new rates go to 39.5% for singles at $400K and couples fi…

Started by Jamie Wheeler WA

0 Jan 12, 2013

Salute to Cosponsors this Wednesday on Fair Tax Time Radio

In addition to having John Gaver as our featured guest this Wednesday we are going to salute all of the Fair Tax Cosponsors by reading each…

Started by John Wesley Nobles

0 Jan 5, 2013

Salute to Cosponsors this Wednesday on Fair Tax Time Radio

In addition to having John Gaver as our featured guest this Wednesday we are going to salute all of the Fair Tax Cosponsors by reading each…

0 Jan 5, 2013

Welcome Ollie Johnson, New FairTax State Director for New York State

Please join me in welcoming Oliver W. Johnson, Ollie (picture attached), as the new FairTax State Director for New York State.Ollie, a resi…

Started by Jim Bennett

2 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by J David Swift

Here's a FairTax points to ponder....

With the passage of the FairTax there will no longer be Federal Tax Forms to file, but it is through these very forms that the Federal Gove…

Started by Jamie Wheeler WA

0 Jan 3, 2013

Fair Tax Time Radio - January 9, 2013

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fairtax4ca/2013/01/10/first-show-of-2013-what-will-it-take-to-move-ways-means

0 Dec 31, 2012

A Great Gift Idea!

My daughter and her boyfriend gave me a terrific gift for Christmas this year - a contribution to FairTax.Christmas and Channukah are over,…

Started by Jim Bennett

0 Dec 26, 2012

'Soak the Rich' is only filling the coffers of other nations

Barack Obama tells us that he will boost U.S. revenue by raising taxes on the rich. But the only nations that will see an increase in reven…

Started by John Gaver

0 Dec 23, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service