Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Deborah in Ohio's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"It was when Geraldo was talking about the upcoming Tea Parties. Glenn Beck, Bill O'R…"

Deborah in Ohio replied Apr 6, 2009 to Email to Geraldo Rivera and His Fox News Friends About the FairTax

27 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"Geraldo talked quickly about the Fair Tax being an added 25% tax on top of retail go…"

Deborah in Ohio replied Apr 6, 2009 to Email to Geraldo Rivera and His Fox News Friends About the FairTax

27 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"Fair Tax, It's Time is Excellent! http://www.fairtaxnation.com/video/fairtax-its-tim…"

Deborah in Ohio replied Apr 6, 2009 to Best FairTax Video on the Web!

2 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Deborah in Ohio

"Mary, we're sure glad you're a part of FairTax Nation. We value the friendship of al…"

Deborah in Ohio replied Mar 29, 2009 to Can we please keep this to the FairTax?

7 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Jim Tomasik

"A limited Constitutional Convention would be restricted to revising only the areas o…"

Deborah in Ohio replied Mar 26, 2009 to Proposed 28th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: The Fair Tax Amendment

28 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Deborah in Ohio

"There is an official AFFT DVD that we're allowed to make copies of. I don't see it o…"

Deborah in Ohio replied Mar 26, 2009 to New Grassroots Fairtax DVD - Nominate your favorite video!

18 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by alfairtax-Kelley Frederick

"Thanks for the suggestion, Pat. I'll revise the language in my book, Judge Deborah S…"

Deborah in Ohio replied Mar 20, 2009 to Proposed 28th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: The Fair Tax Amendment

28 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Deborah in Ohio

"Thanks, Jim. I posted this on HuckPAC."

Deborah in Ohio replied Mar 19, 2009 to We should all thank these guys!

5 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Deborah in Ohio

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service