Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Ron Teidel's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Sean, I have read every response from everyone on this post. It would have been…"

Ron Teidel replied Nov 5, 2009 to I Could Use Some Open Discussion From Valuable Supporters Of FairTax

43 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"One thing about this post that has impressed me, is all the input I've received. Eve…"

Ron Teidel replied Nov 4, 2009 to I Could Use Some Open Discussion From Valuable Supporters Of FairTax

43 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"Thanks Eileen, and without clarification, that's where it's left."

Ron Teidel replied Nov 4, 2009 to I Could Use Some Open Discussion From Valuable Supporters Of FairTax

43 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"Not that it really matters that much, but I felt pretty confident in my background o…"

Ron Teidel replied Nov 3, 2009 to I Could Use Some Open Discussion From Valuable Supporters Of FairTax

43 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"It might be preferable we didn't add complication to the common sense approach FairT…"

Ron Teidel replied Oct 30, 2009 to I Could Use Some Open Discussion From Valuable Supporters Of FairTax

43 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"My Congressman is Kevin McCarthy (CA-22) and he has held true to being who he says h…"

Ron Teidel replied Oct 29, 2009 to I Could Use Some Open Discussion From Valuable Supporters Of FairTax

43 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"I don't wish anything I contribute to be devisive, only sharing the talking points t…"

Ron Teidel replied Oct 29, 2009 to I Could Use Some Open Discussion From Valuable Supporters Of FairTax

43 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"Point well taken Jim, it is not a hill to die for."

43 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"I am so impressed with the responses I got from everyone. If I wasn't already sold o…"

Ron Teidel replied Oct 28, 2009 to I Could Use Some Open Discussion From Valuable Supporters Of FairTax

43 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"Thanks once again for any discussions I have been afforded, I truly appreciate them.…"

Ron Teidel replied Oct 28, 2009 to I Could Use Some Open Discussion From Valuable Supporters Of FairTax

43 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service