Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

I just invited 175 of my closest friends to join FairTaxNation. I state this not to boast or brag but to reinforce the point made on this site and other Fair Tax sites the power of networking. The people I invited are Fair Tax supporters at freerepublic.com. I emailed them through the FreeRepublic website to join this site. I keep a list of Fair Tax supporters(ping list) and notify(ping) them of any Fair Tax related articles posted at FreeRepublic and to refute those who are either uninformed or want to maintain the status quo based on their comments. Hopefully we can grow the list to have a large network at FreeRepublic as is occurring here .

I am extending the same invitation to all of you as I did at FreeRepublic. Registration is free. Simply go to www.freerepublic.com. Click on the FreeRepublic link in the upper left hand corner to go to the main page. Click on the register link in the top line of the home page. Choose a screen name and enter your email address. Once registered click on the mail link and send me (Man50D) an email to put you on the Fair Tax list. It's time to spread word about the Fair Tax and FairTaxnation!

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As you requested, Dan!

Thanks for joining FairTax Nation.

If we have a large enough presence on the web all pointing to one site, we will begin to see some real attention brought to the FairTax movement.

Jim
You have gotten some results already. Good job.
Well, I'm here! :->

It is more than high time that we kibosh the Federal income tax system that is a huge contributing factor in the current economic mess and start over with a taxation system that actually encourages savings and investment. There are so many economic advantages to FairTax that it's only the politicians that are holding it back from doing something that could literally transform the economic structure of the entire world.
Glad to see you here Raymond! I couldn't agree more! It's time to convince politicians the people have the power through a growing grassroots effort for The Fair Tax. Spread the word!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service