Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

The chat thing stinks.

The open thread idea is used on some blogs kind of like chat.

You are welcome to use this open thread to discuss things while the folks at Ning figure out how to get the regular chat working right.

Someone can start a new thread each day.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are still waiting to hear back from Ning about the chat mess.
You might try to put up a Yahoo chat room. They will let people set up customizable rooms. You can even control who gets in.
Just a thought.
The problem has been identified - the chat crashes when the chat log file becomes full.

The solution is to write a small app that will empty the chat log on a daily basis, say between 4 and 5am (just increasing the size the chat file means it will take longer for it fill up, but fill up it will).

The question at this point is who does it - Ning or us?
We have no control over it other than to turn it on and off. Who identified the problem?
Marilyn spoke of it in chat the other day. She said Ning told her she needed to clear the log when the chat crashes and apparently she is able to do this manually. If Marilyn can do it manually, then we ought to be able to do automatically.
AHHHH! I bet if I turn it on and off it will clear it! I will talk to her about it.

We need a whole lot better format than Ning! I am a little scared of this platform.
This is the only "social network" I belong to so I don't know how well the others work. However, I have to say that I'm impressed with this one. As far as I can tell, the chat is the only problem we have. Don't forget - "the grass is always greener..."
No... we have concerns about what happened to the ning site c2c. it was hacked and brought down. They were about the same size we are now about a week ago when it happened.
I m just fine with this site as long as it stays secure.
I certainly have to agree with you on this and I would have to think that we would be a prime target - but wouldn't this be true regardless the site we use?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service