Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK, I just got the proof back and this is the latest and this is what we will be getting.
STILL found things to fix!

"approbate" is now "a prebate" on the first banner and on the third banner, th first "current" is now taken out.

Geesh!
Jim, are these supposed to read "Fair Tax Nation.org" or .com?
fairtax.org and fairtaxnation.com no spaces Since you are editing and you asked, I was wondering about "broaden's' the taxbase to share the burden"? What does that mean? and I was wondering about adding somewhere; closes loop holes on those with no SS number or instead taxes every consumer with or with out a SS number . I mean if you rgoing to edit any way???? what harm is more confusion to edit. :) and what the hay,,, does it really restore freedoms? or does it Enhance or improve freedoms and privacy? Any English teachers out there. Should it say make"s" American good or make American goods , and lastly, I always refrain from using American and in stead us US! Isn't Canada and Mexico part of America ?? This is Just nit picking, but since you asked.
They have been printed now from what I've been told.
Banners one and three both read "Fair Tax Nation.org". I think that needs to be corrected.
We own the address FairTaxNation.org address as well and have it directed to FTN as well.

Its to late to make changes now...
Thanx, Jim. I was curious.
I agree. It should say Makes U.S. goods more competitive overseas.
I think they look great and will really get attention! Every thing else is just minor details! Great work!!!
I got them in as you can see by the picture on the front page.

I think they should set up on something to raise the text up. Its kinda like looking down at them to read them...

They still look great, though.
Hi Nancy,

I'm Jennifer with BallyHoo Banners. It's my company that designed and produced the banner stands for Jim Tomasik. We are also producing all of the signage and promotional items that will be used at the FairTax rally in Columbia, Mo, on June 13th.

If you ever need any signage for your event, hope you will keep us in mind. In addition the time we volunteer with FairTax KC, we sell signage for all of the FairTax family at wholesale pricing. So let us know how we can help!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service