Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

My name is Paul Wizikowski and I have produced 5 short, concise, and humorous commercials on the FairTax. Each one focuses on a specific aspect of the FairTax. I will have them complete in about two weeks and ready to upload to YouTube by the last week in January. I've posted stills of the edit on my page to show the production value and offer a bit of a tease. That said I would like to ask you, the FairTax leadership, to start thinking about and planning a blitz to your network of supporters and media outlets shortly after they release.

These are going to be great tools for supporters everywhere to use to start the conversation and generate interest in the FairTax.

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

Paul, would we possibly be able to use these on our local cable networks, with our webpage at the end also.
Danny,

I am very open to this. I do need to come up with a standard way of doing this because it will require some reworking of the edits as well as adding in your info. The short answer is yes. Right now only 3 of the edits will fit into a 60s slot. And I'm not sure if I can get the other two down to under 60 and still have time for a slate. Contact me directly about this.

Paul W.
Paul,
Great Job!!
Is there anyway I could get some DVD copies to show at our meetings? Let me know what would be involved in
getting the copies.
Thank you from all of us for your work on this!!
Barbara Wilson CC Dayton OH

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service