Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Props to Ken Hoagland from FairTax.Org for his interview with Joe Bartlett, radio station WOR710 New York. Joe did a 10-minute segment today with Ken, at the end of which Joe stated that the Fair Tax will get "lots more traction." Ken highlighted the cost to the nation of tax-code compliance, the reward-and-punishment nature of the tax code, the 67,500 pages of regulations, the prebate and the $2 Trillion underground economy.

Congratulations to Ken for getting us some valuable exposure.
~Jim

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I need to find a voluteer to work with the booker at AFFT. The volunteer will make sure that all of Ken's radio interviews are posted on here so that we can make sure people know about it.

If someone can help with this, please send me a message.

Jim Tomasik
Glad to hear Ken is interviewing in a big radio market. I keep hearing more talk about cutting the corporate tax rates. It seems to me more people are getting one step closer to accepting The Fair Tax without knowing it. Hopefully spreading the word especially through interviews in a large market will make people support The Fair Tax after they hear it will reduce the rate to zero!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service