Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

We need to keep 2 lists. Those in office that we want to stay and those we want to go. Coast2Coast has started a dialog to figure out how to keep track of this, and I'm not proposing an unpaid job for anyone, but here's my 2 cents worth.

John McCain & Lindsay Graham have to be at the top of the list of those to go. Their support for cap and trade is unbelievably callously unaware of the economic harm this would cause American businesses and even homeowners heating and cooling bills. That cow & pig flatulence tax is a despicable way to punish farmers who are the backbone of the U.S.A.!

I still like Congressman Mike Turner a lot but we've got to get him on board with the Fair Tax.

Mike Turner made Stephen Ayers (Architect of the Capitol) allow the young boy who requested a veterans flag for his grandfather be allowed to have a reference to GOD, Family & Country in the notecard attached to his flag.

Mike Turner is going after the Marines for not protecting Vandalia native Marine Lance Corporal Maria Lauterbach better when she and her pre-born infant were slain, burned and buried in Cesar Lorean's backyard. I just heard yesterday that Lorean was extradited from Mexico to the U.S. for trial.

Mike Turner protects air force jobs and is protecting our country.

Mike Turner brought $500,000 to Dayton RTA so people didn't have to wait an hour for the buses in the freezing sleet and ice and snow (at my request because we were standing out in the summer heat for an hour after busy days legal secretarying downtown).

When Mike Turner asks for $ for Dayton, he uses the proper open request process and he never tries to hide requests.

This man is fighting so hard for morality that we have to sell him on the idea that it's either the FairTax or Term Limits. What do you all think about this idea?

I love Barbara Wilson's postcards that she passed out at the Dayton Tea Party: "You're Fired unless you support the FairTax!"

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

theonly way we will make any difference is to get this site built up large enough to protect people who do that.

I ran last time and it was a real learning experience.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service