Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Help Ring in the New Year by joining the
FairTax Phone Calling Campaign:-D
Contact Jamie Wheeler to sign up.  586-7124 or NoMoreIRS@aol.com

Choose a number 1-31 and that is the date you'll call your US Rep, 2 Senators & WA State Rep(s) on the House Ways and Means Committee every month for the 113th Congress (where this bill is STUCK and therefore cannot be voted on the floor of the House).

PLEASE:  If your date falls on a weekend, holiday or is in one of the long months PLEASE choose another date (of your choosing) to make your calls for that month.  Thank YOU!!!

*** The goal is to have a minimum of one phone call every day of every month from a constituent encouraging support of passage of the FairTax Bill.  (112th Congressional Bill Numbers are HR25 & S 13.  Updated numbers will be made known once they are given for the 113th congress)  One could say something like this:
Congress Members:   Your US Rep, Senator Cantwell, Senator Murray 
(contact numbers will be given once verified by the end of the month)

"Hello, my name is
_________ and I am calling to strongly encourage ____________ to cosponsor & help get passed the FairTax Bill.  For more information on the bill they can go to www.FairTax.org  Thank You."
House Ways & Means Committee:  Rep Dave Reichert, Rep Jim McDermot

"Hello, my name is _________ and I am calling to strongly encourage ____________ as a member of the House Ways and Means committee to get the FairTax out of committee so it can have an up and down vote and for them to cosponsor & help get the bill passed.   For more information on the bill they can go to www.FairTax.org  Thank You."

Once there are 10 people in a month I need "Date Captains" would you be willing to be a date captain?

Goooo FairTax!!
Contact Jamie Wheeler to sign up.  586-7124 or NoMoreIRS@aol.com

>>>> FairTax TAX REFORM POINT TO PONDER /font>
With the passage of the FairTax there will no longer be Federal Tax Forms to file, but it is through these very forms that the Federal Government is going to collect the penalities from businesses who do not provide healthcare to their employees....who and how will those penalities be collected?  Is the FairTax the next best way to DEFUND / Repeal Obama care?

Views: 33

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service