In 2009 you went to the Tea Parties, emailed, faxed and called your Congressional representatives. Are you satisfied with the results? If your answer is "no" you've come to the right program!
A program of The People, by The People and for The People!
The 2010 RESTORATION PLAN is under way.
We want to support FUNCTIONAL and AGGRESSIVE groups that are shaking things up and getting results. Our goal? Learn from them and share their successes with groups that need inspiration.
This is the first in a series of national solutions based dialogues sponsored by 9/12 National Organizers and Leaders HUB. It will feature grassroots organization's leaders and their members throughout the nation.
That's right... we want to hear from YOU
and YOUR members. There is NO ownership of this unifying effort! We are also open to opposing views, challenging our perspectives and seeking common ground, as long as it's done with respect and in a spirit of alacrity. Topics for the first session include but may not be limited to:
- Core Values: What specific issues and core values cross all political party lines to seek restoration of the Founders vision of our nation as a republic. (Moderator: David Jenest, The Founder's Virtual World for Kids, Patriotwatch.com and Crimewatch.us)
- Honest Grassroots Representation: Taking back The People's power to nominate true grassroots candidates at the local level within ALL political parties. (Moderator: Bill Bigler, Ann Arbor Patriots)
- Unification: Strategies for unifying allied organizations and "independent individuals" without heavy handed or personal agenda leadership. (Moderators: Patrick Jenkins, National 9-12 Project, Unity Summit and Jim Tomasik, Fair Tax Nation on April 15th events in DC)
- Congressional Term Limits: The pros and cons of ending career politicians. (Moderator: Joe Londot, ACT NOW!)<'li>
- After Action Report: National Strike Day: Participants, impact and what's next? (Moderator: Ken Cook, National Strike Day and thepatriotcaucus.com
- In the Courts and Legal Community: Efforts exploring the constitutionality of recent Congressional legislation, process and Administrative policy, actions and circumvention of State’s rights and federal law. (Moderators: Pending - TBA)
The full resources of PDN's media room studio will be put to use for this event. Several platforms are available ranging from our Virtual World Meetup to Talkshoe's Voice-Text application. We will have entertainment between segments, maybe some contests and door prizes. Segments will be pre-recorded to allow as much Q&A from our visitors as possible.
With a laptop and wireless connection, this project might be ideal to schedule for your own local face-to-face meeting on January 20th. (depending on time zone).