Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Dan Hunt's Discussions (243)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

"Jim, If you notice in the link I provided the source of this information is Neil Ca…"

Dan Hunt replied Apr 7, 2009 to Be Aware Tea Party Opposition May Attempt to disrupt The Rallies

13 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Dan Hunt

"I posted last month that during the last two sessions of Congress the number of cosp…"

Dan Hunt replied Apr 6, 2009 to Operation 100 FairTax Cosponsors

63 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"The Fair Tax has slipped to a second place tie with "FIX ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, ENFORC…"

Dan Hunt replied Apr 6, 2009 to Beck's SECOND ROUND POLL - just vote once! - for FairTax!

11 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Dan Hunt

"I appreciate your input but in order to respond accurately and intelligently I would…"

Dan Hunt replied Apr 6, 2009 to Email to Geraldo Rivera and His Fox News Friends About the FairTax

27 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"I just checked and it 's up. The Fair Tax is in the lead at 9%! Keep up the good wor…"

Dan Hunt replied Apr 6, 2009 to Beck's SECOND ROUND POLL - just vote once! - for FairTax!

11 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Dan Hunt

"It would be best if a video/audio clip could be posted otherwise those who didn't se…"

Dan Hunt replied Apr 6, 2009 to Email to Geraldo Rivera and His Fox News Friends About the FairTax

27 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"It looks as though The Fair Tax is tied for first with term limits at 8%!."

11 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Dan Hunt

"The more I look at this poll the more I realize it misrepresents The Fair Tax. In ad…"

Dan Hunt replied Apr 3, 2009 to Vote for FairTax on Glenn Beck's poll -- NOW!

10 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Dan Hunt

"I sent Glenn Beck an email pointing out the apparently redundant items "Fair Tax" an…"

Dan Hunt replied Apr 2, 2009 to Vote for FairTax on Glenn Beck's poll -- NOW!

10 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Dan Hunt

"I noticed a separate item "No income tax, only sales tax". Either I don't understand…"

Dan Hunt replied Apr 2, 2009 to Vote for FairTax on Glenn Beck's poll -- NOW!

10 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Dan Hunt

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service