Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Nancy L. Gatchel's Discussions (280)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, folks, for making that donation barometer rise. I keep chippin' in every…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jul 8, 2009 to Donations

22 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Nancy L. Gatchel

"Fair Tax @ 53% and flat tax 46% now. FairTaxers, vote."

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jul 8, 2009 to Hartford, CT Radio Station Conducting Fair Tax Poll

16 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Gary Dubour

"This author obviously has no business commenting on a subject he knows so little abo…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jul 7, 2009 to Inaccurate Article About The Fair Tax At American Thinker

7 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"Thanx, Jim, for sharing this info. This is a breath of fresh air coming from AARP. I…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jul 7, 2009 to AARP Asks a Question!

2 Jul 10, 2009

"I'm as poor as a church mouse, but I'll try and send a few bucks their way. Any time…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jul 6, 2009 to FairTax Candidates who need our help! New Web Site

54 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Joshua

"The single most important thing we can do for our country right now is to get HR 25…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jul 6, 2009 to Senate Health Care Bill Will Fine People Through Income Tax

2 Jul 6, 2009

"Sean, you're right. The comments are great learning tools!"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jul 6, 2009 to Inaccurate Article About The Fair Tax At American Thinker

7 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"I scratch my head when I read articles such as this. Why? Because I'm utterly astoun…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jul 6, 2009 to Inaccurate Article About The Fair Tax At American Thinker

7 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"Indeed, God Bless America!! May we remember all those that fought and died for our R…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jul 4, 2009 to Independence Day

5 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Jim Tomasik

"Actually, I'm not sure that the 16th was ever ratified."

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jul 2, 2009 to Most efficient way to educate the people

81 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Dennis Wall

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service