Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Nancy L. Gatchel's Discussions (280)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"oops - asked to quick. just watched it and it's great!"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 7, 2009 to New Grassroots Fairtax DVD - Nominate your favorite video!

18 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by alfairtax-Kelley Frederick

"Where can I see this DVD? I'd like to see it and then order it if it meets my needs."

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 7, 2009 to New Grassroots Fairtax DVD - Nominate your favorite video!

18 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by alfairtax-Kelley Frederick

"Dave, do we need permission from the post office to this? I might be able to round u…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 7, 2009 to Looking Ahead To April 15

17 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Peter D.

"Terry, try typing in Minnesota Tea Party in your search box and see what you can fin…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 7, 2009 to Looking Ahead To April 15

17 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Peter D.

"How many cosponsors do we have today, 4/6/09?"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 6, 2009 to Operation 100 FairTax Cosponsors

63 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"Hey, Dave On Geraldo at Large last night: after showing the Joe the Plumber you tub…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 6, 2009 to Email to Geraldo Rivera and His Fox News Friends About the FairTax

27 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"Bless your heart, you can do this! I thought the Tea Parties were against wasteful…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 5, 2009 to Help! FT Speech for Tea Party

7 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Nancy L. Gatchel

"Ken, I went to this site and I think I saw what you read. I have already contacted t…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 5, 2009 to I'm wondering if there is a group concerned with fighting misinformation

8 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Jim Tomasik

"I just heard some misrepresentation of the Fair Tax on Geraldo at Large! I was so ir…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 5, 2009 to I'm wondering if there is a group concerned with fighting misinformation

8 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Jim Tomasik

"How come when I click donate, it comes up as Illinois Fair Tax? Is this donation for…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 5, 2009 to Lets start Raising some MONEY for FairTax Grassroots! (Updated with Pic)

31 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Randy Smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service