Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

chiefcook's Discussions (259)

Discussions Replied To (199) Replies Latest Activity

"One of the first misconceptions of the author of the article is that the wealthy pay…"

chiefcook replied Jul 2, 2010 to Response needs to be put together regarding this article in the Atlanta PRogressive:

2 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Tony

"Please add the following candidate to Florida list FL District 24 Karen Diebel www.…"

chiefcook replied Jun 17, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"You left out "at the retail level only'. This insures it would not be the VAT!"

chiefcook replied Jun 14, 2010 to Comments please: Wording for resolution to be submitted for any/ALL party platforms...

1 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by chiefcook

"Do you have a link to it? Did I miss it?"

chiefcook replied May 25, 2010 to Anyone know about this? FairTax Television Matching Fund Investment Form (letter typed in)

10 May 31, 2010
Reply by Sean Fagan

"You can check out this report from www.factcheck.org http://www.factcheck.org/2010/…"

chiefcook replied May 20, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"It is called "entrapment". You ask a number of questions that all sound good, but wi…"

chiefcook replied May 6, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"We need a single page "Candidate Declaration" so the can agree or disagree with a nu…"

chiefcook replied May 3, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"Do you think we could get MSNBC to do it?"

chiefcook replied Apr 27, 2010 to Neal Boortz do debate Emory Professor?

3 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Jamie Wheeler WA

"You need to do something (Quotations, Italics, Bold etc) to the quote from the origi…"

chiefcook replied Apr 25, 2010 to REcieved My Google alerts on the FairTax and Found this:

12 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Jamie Wheeler WA

"Great response! You will note that Dutchman III tries to throw a bunch of unrelated…"

chiefcook replied Apr 24, 2010 to A John Stossel aaricle that mentions the FairTax!!

12 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by norwegianwood

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service