Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

The great state of Ohio has joined the over 1,000 members club!

Who's next?

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

> I constantly look at the members page to see where new members are joining. It is amazing how in places like Ohio and Washington state where there is little support in Congress, our membership is growing so rapidly.
> Just looked at Oregon, someone there has their finger on the scales.
I just did an advanced search on "OR" in the state field and it returned all FTN members. Looks like it picked up on the "or" in territory. If this is what you did Cary then I see what you mean :)
Woohoo! The more we get the word out, the more they come. I admit to being a twitter junkie and it's great when another tweeter sees the light. I communicate w/ a number of Ohio twitterers & needless to say, I can't help but talk Fair Tax!
Go OH FairTax!
I shared a few days ago with my friend that OHIO only had 10 more members to go to reach the 1,000 mark!! This is AWESOME! I'd love to see us reach the 7,000+ goal on the front page by the time we STORM THE HILL!! I'd love it if WA one in the top 10 to reach the 1,000 goal!! Totally exciting!

I have the TEXT FairTax on 3 windows of my car with that sponge window paint.
Congrads to Ohio.
North Carolina is at 999 members! How quickly can we add a new one to reach 1000?

It looks like Washington might be the fourth one to reach the goal of 1000! Keep it up Jamie.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service