Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

> Since it's launch last Thursday almost 75,000 people have joined the Online Tax Revolt. Make sure everyone here ads their name to the list. We need a graphic on the main page here and at  FairTax.org.

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe I'm in the minority on this thought but it seems to me there should be at least one million people signing onto the tax revolt by 4/15 given the nation's population is more than 300 million. There is only slightly more than 226,000 who have signed on to date. The final count will fall far short of 1 million at this rate. This is a disappointing figure but again maybe I'm missing something.
> I don't know but maybe after the Huckabee segment airs we'll see a jump. These other groups that are participating need to advertise it on their main pages.
I have seen a jump of about 3 thousand new marchers since the show. I was hoping for about 20k over the weekend, now it's clear that probably won't happen. When it re-airs, we will see. Ken Hogland's book however, has seen a large increase in sales on amazon.com: it went from 10,000 yesterday to 301 today. It's #2 on the movers and shakers page at amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/movers-and-shakers/books/ref=pd_ms_pg_1?ie...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service