Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Nancy L. Gatchel's Discussions (280)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Billie, I agree. Any candidate with any integrity should read that book."

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 23, 2010 to Gov. Mike Huckabee Explains the FairTax to David Asman of Fox Business Channel

5 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Donel Croy

"For some reason I can't access the vid. Youtube says it's private and won't allow me…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 23, 2010 to Gov. Mike Huckabee Explains the FairTax to David Asman of Fox Business Channel

5 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Donel Croy

"I neglected to mention the event location will be held on the state house lawn @ Bro…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jul 20, 2009 to Judge Napolitano will be keynote speaker @ OH Statewide Liber-Tea Party, Aug. 1

2 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Josh Gregg

"I appreciate your input, Dave and Steve. Just hearing the talk around the Kasich eve…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jun 2, 2009 to Is it time for an Ohio Fair Tax Rally?

8 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Billie

"I was hoping I understood him correctly. This is great! I rarely donate to candidate…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied May 3, 2009 to Kasich's running for governor; is he Fair Tax?

3 May 3, 2009
Reply by Nancy L. Gatchel

""Eliminate Ohio's Income Tax Home > Issues > Income Tax To be competitive and…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied May 2, 2009 to Kasich's running for governor; is he Fair Tax?

3 May 3, 2009

"Boy, I have a way to go before I get this entire site figured out. I'm not exactly c…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 6, 2009 to Email to Geraldo Rivera and His Fox News Friends About the Fair Tax

4 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Deborah in Ohio

"Deborah, you're letter is much more kind, I'm afraid, than mine was. Mine was more a…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 6, 2009 to Email to Geraldo Rivera and His Fox News Friends About the Fair Tax

4 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Deborah in Ohio

"I contacted my rep., Jim Jordan. After the House discussion, I sent him an email exp…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 5, 2009 to I Contacted My Representative

8 Apr 5, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service