Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Jamie Wheeler WA's Discussions (454)

Discussions Replied To (208) Replies Latest Activity

"Nope..."

Jamie Wheeler WA replied May 28, 2010 to Anyone know about this? FairTax Television Matching Fund Investment Form (letter typed in)

10 May 31, 2010
Reply by Sean Fagan

"I'll see what I can do later today to make it possible for you to see it. The retur…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied May 26, 2010 to Anyone know about this? FairTax Television Matching Fund Investment Form (letter typed in)

10 May 31, 2010
Reply by Sean Fagan

"It isn't a link...it is something one of the FairTax supporters in my area got in th…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied May 25, 2010 to Anyone know about this? FairTax Television Matching Fund Investment Form (letter typed in)

10 May 31, 2010
Reply by Sean Fagan

"Way to go Donn!!! That is the FIGHT our country is sooooo deeply missing! FairTax is…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied May 25, 2010 to I wanted to stop in and introduce myself!

12 May 27, 2010
Reply by Tony

"Welcome Donn Janes and YES...FairTax 2010 & 2012!!! Best to you on being elected…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied May 6, 2010 to I wanted to stop in and introduce myself!

12 May 27, 2010
Reply by Tony

"wooo hooo....look at this list grow!!!"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied May 5, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"Okay Steve hold him accoutable! Lets put the FairTax on the FOREFRONT of the 2010 El…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied May 5, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"I hope you sent it to politics1.com...but since you're primary is TODAY...seriously…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied May 4, 2010 to Primary Elections taking place in May

2 May 4, 2010
Reply by Jamie Wheeler WA

"Thanks for sharing this Steve! I am adding it to our FTN discussion that is sharing…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied May 2, 2010 to Randy Alexander for Senate in AR

1 May 2, 2010
Reply by Jamie Wheeler WA

"So far 9 of 50 states have been listed sharing candidate's stand on the FairTax. I k…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied May 2, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service