Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Jamie Wheeler WA's Discussions (454)

Discussions Replied To (208) Replies Latest Activity

"Sean we want ALL FairTax supporters & promoters & pledgers so if you could z…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Apr 29, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"Oh Nancy this soooo replicates the discussion I had with my GOP "incumbent"! Been th…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Apr 29, 2010 to REcieved My Google alerts on the FairTax and Found this:

12 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Jamie Wheeler WA

"Maybe get ahold of John Stossel since he just interviewed Neal. This would be sooooo…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Apr 28, 2010 to Neal Boortz do debate Emory Professor?

3 Apr 28, 2010

"As you share what is happening in your state I will add your state and the candidate…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Apr 28, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"Thank you Mark...looking forward to seeing this list grow!!!"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Apr 28, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"I'm glad there is a place to debate the FairTax, but I am VERY, VERY, VERY glad that…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Apr 27, 2010 to Has anyone seen this fairtaxblog site before?

8 Apr 27, 2010

"You didn't miss it as I threw out the idea when there were 6 of us online here on FT…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Apr 26, 2010 to "WEEKLY" Friday Night Chat here on FTN...

2 Apr 26, 2010

"LOL I asked in hopes to peak some curiosity and maybe look into it and maybe start p…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Apr 23, 2010 to Contacted "Karl Rove"....response?

19 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Tony

"I second this post!! Definately looking forward to gaining momentum for the FairTax…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Apr 23, 2010 to Operation FairTax

3 Apr 23, 2010

"Dario...sounds like a perfect line to start twittering... Freedom of Choice when pay…"

Jamie Wheeler WA replied Apr 21, 2010 to I'd like start talking about FREEDOM OF CHOICE

9 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Tony

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service