Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Arthur Bruce Robertson's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hank, Although I don't disagree with Mr. Martin's analysis, or the Congressman he q…"

Arthur Bruce Robertson replied Sep 14, 2010 to Our Best Opportunity for Promoting The FairTax is wasting away!

39 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by cary henderson

"Terry Warns said: "The Fairtax has been around for 15 years without a significant ch…"

Arthur Bruce Robertson replied Sep 11, 2010 to Our Best Opportunity for Promoting The FairTax is wasting away!

39 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by cary henderson

"Who's Scott? If you are replying to my "Opportunity" post, Jerry, I appreciate the e…"

Arthur Bruce Robertson replied Sep 11, 2010 to Our Best Opportunity for Promoting The FairTax is wasting away!

39 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by cary henderson

"J O, Here's the best answer I can give you (Quotations from Bob Martin's recent blog…"

Arthur Bruce Robertson replied Sep 10, 2010 to Our Best Opportunity for Promoting The FairTax is wasting away!

39 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by cary henderson

"Thanks, Hank. I have shot KH an introductory/Let's talk E-mail. We'll see. You reall…"

Arthur Bruce Robertson replied Aug 1, 2010 to Our Best Opportunity for Promoting The FairTax is wasting away!

39 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by cary henderson

"Given this rather limited and 'specific' criteria for the parameters of focus for th…"

Arthur Bruce Robertson replied Aug 1, 2010 to Our Best Opportunity for Promoting The FairTax is wasting away!

39 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by cary henderson

"Good for you, Dan. Glad you're on board for the long haul. it is frustrating, though…"

Arthur Bruce Robertson replied Jul 29, 2010 to Our Best Opportunity for Promoting The FairTax is wasting away!

39 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by cary henderson

"Appreciate the thoughts, Jamie. Thanks for the encouraging words. See my reply to Ro…"

Arthur Bruce Robertson replied Jul 29, 2010 to Our Best Opportunity for Promoting The FairTax is wasting away!

39 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by cary henderson

"Thanks for your positive feedback, Ron. Maybe those of us who've really dedicated ou…"

39 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by cary henderson

"Grimes, 76, is president and CEO of a family-owned company which runs six weekly new…"

Arthur Bruce Robertson replied Jul 26, 2010 to Georga Trend article says VAT and Fair Tax are the same.

3 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Arthur Bruce Robertson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service