Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Clay Welsh's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Strawman. Its hard for the average person to feel bad about a guy who g…"

Clay Welsh replied Jun 10, 2009 to Lottery Winners will get their ENTIRE winnings under the FairTax!! What happened to this & other lottery winners is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

21 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Nancy L. Gatchel

"In line with the topic of this discussion, here is my latest email to FL State Senat…"

Clay Welsh replied May 28, 2009 to Have You Emailed Your Congressional Representative or Senator Yet?

22 May 28, 2009
Reply by Clay Welsh

"Terrific story Tony. Again welcome to America and I wish the same to Sean and his wi…"

Clay Welsh replied May 26, 2009 to Have You Emailed Your Congressional Representative or Senator Yet?

22 May 28, 2009
Reply by Clay Welsh

"Tony, well said. You're right on as usual."

Clay Welsh replied May 24, 2009 to Tax avoidance issue

29 May 27, 2009
Reply by micheleking

"That's great Cindy. Keep after them. People say it's a waste of time trying to chang…"

Clay Welsh replied May 24, 2009 to Have You Emailed Your Congressional Representative or Senator Yet?

22 May 28, 2009
Reply by Clay Welsh

"I've just completed the second audio book by Neal Boortz & John Linder - Fairtax…"

Clay Welsh replied May 23, 2009 to Become Familiar With the Details of The Fair Tax

16 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by David Shipp

"I belonged to a third party once in my lifetime and like all third party attempts it…"

Clay Welsh replied May 17, 2009 to I think I see a new political party forming.

191 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Pam Hill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service