Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Adrian B Early's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Note that this proposal does not "touch" Medicare and Medicaid, partly because it is…"

Adrian B Early replied Sep 2, 2013 to Fair Total Government?

3 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Adrian B Early

"Oh, there is another margin of safety and conservatism in these numbers. It is that,…"

Adrian B Early replied Sep 1, 2013 to Fair Total Government?

3 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Adrian B Early

"The Social Security annual expenditure rate is $806 Billion, not $852 Billion (that…"

Adrian B Early replied Sep 1, 2013 to Fair Total Government?

3 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Adrian B Early

"Since the House has refused to "raise taxes on the rich" they have (predictably) bee…"

Adrian B Early replied Dec 30, 2012 to Fair Tax: "Fiscal Cliff" Solution

1 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Adrian B Early

"I am compiling (as I have time) information from the States based on Bill Rollyson's…"

Adrian B Early replied Jun 12, 2012 to Think Globally, Act Locally, Benchmark Publicly

2 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Adrian B Early

"The American Middle class, the "cash cow" both parties look to as the ACTUAL big tax…"

Adrian B Early replied May 29, 2012 to Who Is The Fair Tax Constituency?

1 May 29, 2012
Reply by Adrian B Early

"Thank you for your comment, William. Very insightful. Additionally, regardless of t…"

Adrian B Early replied May 24, 2012 to Shall Power Be Centralized?

2 May 24, 2012
Reply by Adrian B Early

"Look for tax - caused market changes in the news.  One today is from Seeking Alpha h…"

Adrian B Early replied Jan 14, 2011 to Tax - Generated Economic Distortions and Instabilities

8 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Adrian B Early

"Thank you, Nancy. One way I encourage others to consider the Fair Tax is by pointin…"

Adrian B Early replied Apr 27, 2010 to Tax - Generated Economic Distortions and Instabilities

8 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Adrian B Early

"One of the key distortions ("violation" of "efficient markets" http://en.wikipedia.o…"

Adrian B Early replied Nov 1, 2009 to Tax - Generated Economic Distortions and Instabilities

8 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Adrian B Early

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service