Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Nancy L. Gatchel's Discussions (280)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanx, Paul!"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jul 10, 2009 to Newspaper & TV, Radio Stations, E-mails, Phones for whole United States.

4 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Paul Goertz

"I'm revising the part about Soc. Sec. and Medicare to something like "markedly contr…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jul 2, 2009 to Letters to the Editor (let the legal plagerism begin) :)

16 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Mary Lynn Bailey

"I do the same thing, Jamie! I take off on a manic rant because I want to extole all…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jun 26, 2009 to Letters to the Editor (let the legal plagerism begin) :)

16 Jul 27, 2010

"Thanx, Tony. I'm never sure about my letters. In the future, I'll keep my letters sh…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jun 26, 2009 to Letters to the Editor (let the legal plagerism begin) :)

16 Jul 27, 2010

"Your letter is excellent Jamie. What do you think about my shortening mine by cuttin…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jun 25, 2009 to Letters to the Editor (let the legal plagerism begin) :)

16 Jul 27, 2010

"Thanx, you guys, for your helpful comments. I get carried away and say far too much.…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jun 25, 2009 to Letters to the Editor (let the legal plagerism begin) :)

16 Jul 27, 2010

"Jamie, please critque this letter and tell me what you think. I don't want to send i…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Jun 24, 2009 to Letters to the Editor (let the legal plagerism begin) :)

16 Jul 27, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service