Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

General FairTax Topics (891)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Market Advertising

This was done in the UK back in the 90's when the 'Euro' debate was going on. A group stuck pink stickers to the 1 pound coins saying 'Save…

Started by Tony

25 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Tony

Massive Tax Increases Loom as Democrats Begin to Talk Fiscal Responsibility (We Need The Fair Tax!)

A CNS News article Massive Tax Increases Loom as Democrats Begin to Talk Fiscal Responsibility details how the current administration is pl…

Started by Dan Hunt

0 Feb 23, 2009

Just what does "critical mass" look like?

Well, is it like "Pandora's Box"? Or "St. Elmo's Fire"? If (when) the FairTax has reached critical mass, will it tap us on the sholder and…

Started by Gary R. Anderson

2 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Matt Wilkerson

Revolution is Brewing (Opporutnity To Spread The Fair Tax Word)

I was just informed of a site coordinating a nationwide Chicago Tea Party. The site is officialchicagoteaparty.com. It contains links to st…

Started by Dan Hunt

8 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Jim Tomasik

Letter to the Editor last week in Tri-City Herald (Richland WA)

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/letters/story/480536.html Letter to the editor that made it in the Tri City Herald today. JJ Davis

Started by Johnny Joe (JJ)

1 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Tony

While the World Cuts Taxes, America Looks the Other Way

Representative Michelle Bachman of Minnesota wrote an article titled While the World Cuts Taxes, America Looks the Other Way detailing the…

Started by Dan Hunt

4 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Pat Conroy

A FairTax Get Out The Word Idea

I think this would be a great addition for FairTax Nation and FairTax.org. I would like to hear your views on this idea. Maybe there could…

Started by mark gurule

7 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Tony

FREE REPUBLIC RADIO HOUR Fri Feb 20th 2009

The Conservative website FreeRepublic is hosting a one our radio show on Old Glory Radio The FreeRepublic Radio Hour tonight starting at 6:…

Started by Dan Hunt

0 Feb 20, 2009

New nationally syndicated radio show 4pm to 5pm Nothing but Truth (FairTax Friendly)

I was listening to a new nationally sydicated show for the first time the other day. He sounded very pro-fairtax although he did not sound…

Started by Danny Higgins

2 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Diana Higgins

The conservative movement should be dead...

Tax cuts that only affect the top 5% should have put the final nail in the coffin of ignorant, bigoted, close-minded, Jesus freaks years ag…

Started by John David

0 Feb 18, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service