Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Gale Joy's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Jim. Why don't you just run in his place? I wonder if you could pull th…"

Gale Joy replied Oct 30, 2009 to Letter to Mike Turner, Ohio Congressman, 3rd District

8 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"Thanks for the info. I never actually thought about the fact that the boat would act…"

Gale Joy replied Oct 28, 2009 to I Could Use Some Open Discussion From Valuable Supporters Of FairTax

43 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"What happens to the money of someone that has saved and saved and saved. Paid the in…"

Gale Joy replied Oct 28, 2009 to I Could Use Some Open Discussion From Valuable Supporters Of FairTax

43 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Sean Fagan

"I don't believe that he does. He made a statement at the Freedom Rally in West Chest…"

Gale Joy replied Oct 20, 2009 to FairTax Candidates who need our help! New Web Site

54 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Joshua

"Jim, Thanks a bunch. That was definitely time well spent. It's time that people are…"

Gale Joy replied Oct 19, 2009 to Join Forces with Tea Party Patriots For More Exposure

7 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"Jim, I would love to read that email. Could you forward it to me? Maybe put it in my…"

Gale Joy replied Oct 17, 2009 to Join Forces with Tea Party Patriots For More Exposure

7 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"The Fair Tax is a good start to gaining some semblance of control over Washington."

Gale Joy replied Oct 9, 2009 to WHAT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY NEEDS

28 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Gale Joy

"Way to go Randy! I couldn't have said it better. Until we get rid of the career pol…"

Gale Joy replied Oct 9, 2009 to WHAT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY NEEDS

28 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Gale Joy

"It is true that the FairTax organization as a whole should remain non-partisan and n…"

Gale Joy replied Oct 2, 2009 to How many folks here have looked at the GOOOH site?

58 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Jim Linn

"Yes, You are correct on that point. It is not a perfect plan. However, it seems bet…"

Gale Joy replied Oct 2, 2009 to How many folks here have looked at the GOOOH site?

58 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Jim Linn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service