Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Randy Stone's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"That is right....they are politicians 1st! Any campaign promise or belief that a can…"

Randy Stone replied Oct 5, 2009 to WHAT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY NEEDS

28 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Gale Joy

"But I see it as the Repub's will always be like the Dem's because they all are Polit…"

Randy Stone replied Oct 5, 2009 to WHAT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY NEEDS

28 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Gale Joy

"So why does our government want to get MORE people depending on fed upkeep? It seems…"

Randy Stone replied Oct 4, 2009 to Sweden Cuts Income Taxes and leaves U.S. In The Wind

6 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Randy Stone

"Romney will run and he is not a FairTax guy. I was just hoping that Huckabee runs, b…"

Randy Stone replied Oct 3, 2009 to Gov. Mike Huckabee Explains the FairTax to David Asman of Fox Business Channel

9 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Randy Stone

"Gov Huckabee knows the FairTax well and has done a great deal in spreading the word.…"

Randy Stone replied Oct 3, 2009 to Gov. Mike Huckabee Explains the FairTax to David Asman of Fox Business Channel

9 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Randy Stone

"I feel that our state has been not fairing so well not only in funds but in it's mem…"

Randy Stone replied Oct 3, 2009 to How many folks here have looked at the GOOOH site?

58 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Jim Linn

"Our NC FairTax org has also been trying to raise money. I have struggled as to which…"

Randy Stone replied Oct 3, 2009 to How many folks here have looked at the GOOOH site?

58 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Jim Linn

"Anyone know if Huckabee will pursue the White House in 2012?"

9 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Randy Stone

"Yes, the GOOOH system should be how we fill every seat in the House. That is what th…"

58 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Jim Linn

"I'll listen to your 3 cents anytime Sean. I had a guy once who I was explaining the…"

58 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Jim Linn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service