Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Jim Tomasik's Discussions (624)

Discussions Replied To (549) Replies Latest Activity

"Sean, What do you think of this edited attack ad? Independent candidate Donn Janes…"

Jim Tomasik replied Sep 6, 2010 to Fairtax getting hammered! in the 16th District Ohio

30 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Scott Bankston

"At on point he claimed the tax rate for the FairTax would have to be 165%. Someone…"

Jim Tomasik replied May 26, 2010 to I wanted to stop in and introduce myself!

12 May 27, 2010
Reply by Tony

"The guy on the left is the one who seems to have a deep hatred for all things FairTa…"

Jim Tomasik replied May 24, 2010 to I wanted to stop in and introduce myself!

12 May 27, 2010
Reply by Tony

"Donn did a great job defending the FairTax while being verbally attacked from the fl…"

Jim Tomasik replied May 24, 2010 to I wanted to stop in and introduce myself!

12 May 27, 2010
Reply by Tony

"At any rate, I call this progress."

Jim Tomasik replied May 21, 2010 to Seven candidates (R) running for VA 5th District seat say they support the Fair Tax. Who is using it for politics and Who is an advocate for Fair Tax?

1 May 21, 2010
Reply by Jim Tomasik

"I don't think the taxing guns thing is refering to taxing at the point of sale. It h…"

Jim Tomasik replied May 6, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"Go Donn Janes Go! ;o) You the MAN!"

Jim Tomasik replied May 5, 2010 to I wanted to stop in and introduce myself!

12 May 27, 2010
Reply by Tony

"Check your spelling on Phil Roe. "cosponsor" not "cosposnsosdsfkgjd" You should be…"

Jim Tomasik replied May 5, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"(Here are three more I endorse personally) Van Irion TN-03 is already a member of F…"

Jim Tomasik replied May 5, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

"please add Donn Janes for District 8 of TN. http://donnjanesforcongress.org/ He is…"

Jim Tomasik replied May 2, 2010 to AR, FL, GA, IN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI (So Far)...Does YOUR State have FairTax endorsing Candidates? Please share & I'll update the list!

44 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Bennett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service