Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

cary henderson's Discussions (255)

Discussions Replied To (221) Replies Latest Activity

"Too bad those in Connecticut didn't wake up and elect Peter Schiff last year. Peter…"

cary henderson replied Feb 17, 2011 to Storm the Hill

8 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Mark Crane

"There are a good number of people on here that have read not only the first and seco…"

cary henderson replied Feb 2, 2011 to The Second FairTax Book

3 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Edward Ray McKee, Jr.

"I have no love for the crooked banking cartel. But the first step we must take is to…"

cary henderson replied Feb 1, 2011 to Question about taxation

5 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by cary henderson

"> The object of the FairTax is to replace our tax system with one that is Constit…"

cary henderson replied Jan 27, 2011 to Question about taxation

5 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by cary henderson

"I'v noticed a jump in new members. Not sure if it's because of the Facebook page, bu…"

cary henderson replied Jan 20, 2011 to Everyone Needs To Visit The FairTax Facebook Site!

22 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Jon Koth

"> Italked to Marilyn this morning, she says it's just how government does things.…"

cary henderson replied Jan 12, 2011 to Why Was The Title Of HR25 Changed?

4 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by John Gaver

"> Every day I've been posting on the Facebook page, a message telling those who l…"

cary henderson replied Jan 11, 2011 to Everyone Needs To Visit The FairTax Facebook Site!

22 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Jon Koth

"I'd like to see how many of the guys who ran supporting the bill have co-sponsored."

cary henderson replied Jan 6, 2011 to FairTax Introduced in 112th Congress.PRESS RELEASE from Rob Woodall.

5 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Joe McCune

"Dan, Im reading a degree of frustration in what you are saying. Believe me I often f…"

cary henderson replied Jan 4, 2011 to Everyone Needs To Visit The FairTax Facebook Site!

22 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Jon Koth

"> It's the only thing they know. Same with Congress, and people in general. All o…"

cary henderson replied Jan 2, 2011 to Joe the Plumber on the FairTax again

3 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Mark Crane

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service