Fair Tax Nation

Replace All Federal Taxes on Income with the Fair Tax Act , HR 25

Nancy L. Gatchel's Discussions (280)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanx, Jim, I'll do that."

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 14, 2009 to John Kasich will be speaking at the Columbus, Ohio Tax Day Tea Party

2 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Nancy L. Gatchel

"I think I'll contact my representative and senators and find out if there's anything…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 13, 2009 to A National Sales Tax on TOP of the income tax?

6 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by William J McCrain Jr

"I think Jim has it right. We'll go where ever we're invited and the tea parties are…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 13, 2009 to FreeRepublic.com Blogger Asccuses Us Of Trying To "Hitchhike Tea Parties

6 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Jim Tomasik

"Turns out Columbus, Ohio Tea Party wanted a Fair Tax speaker so we got 'em one! Lots…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 12, 2009 to Tax Day Tea Parties

5 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Jean McCrady

"I contacted the Columbus, Ohio, Tea Party organizers and they wanted a Fair Tax spea…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 12, 2009 to FreeRepublic.com Blogger Asccuses Us Of Trying To "Hitchhike Tea Parties

6 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Jim Tomasik

"Although I watched the whole program, I came away with the feeling I had the first t…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 9, 2009 to Email to Geraldo Rivera and His Fox News Friends About the FairTax

27 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"Deborah, This is the only portion of the transcript I've been able to get and it's…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 9, 2009 to Email to Geraldo Rivera and His Fox News Friends About the FairTax

27 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by cary henderson

"It seems that some Tea Parties actually have some Fair Tax speakers, but I don't kno…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 9, 2009 to Tax Day Tea Parties

5 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Jean McCrady

"I came across that site yesterday while surfing for T. Jefferson quotes. I signed up…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 9, 2009 to To Whom it may Concern:

10 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Jim Tomasik

"I wondered if and when something like this would occur. I, for one, will remain peac…"

Nancy L. Gatchel replied Apr 8, 2009 to Be Aware Tea Party Opposition May Attempt to disrupt The Rallies

13 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Dan Hunt

RSS

© 2024   Created by Marilyn Rickert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service